Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about Yalla . If you don't find what you're looking for here, please contact us directly.
1. What is Yalla's business?
We are the leading voice-centric social networking and entertainment platform in the Middle East and Northern Africa (MENA).
2. Where are Yalla's corporate headquarters located?
Our headquarters are located in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates.
Our contact details are:
#238 Building 16, Dubai Internet City
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3. When does Yalla's fiscal year end?
Our fiscal year ends on December 31.
4. On which exchange is Yalla's stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
Our American Depositary Shares (ADSs) have been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since September 30, 2020, under the symbol, “YALA.”
5. How many Yalla's ordinary shares does one American Depositary Share ("ADS") of the Company represent?
Each ADS of Yalla’s American Depositary Shares (ADSs) represents one Class A ordinary share.
6. How can I obtain a copy of Yalla's Annual Report?
Annual reports will be available via this website. All SEC documents are also accessible online through the SEC Filings page.
7. Who is Yalla's independent auditor?
Our independent auditors are KPMG Huazhen LLP.
8. Who is Yalla's US legal counsel?
Our US legal counsel is Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP.
9. Who is Yalla's Depositary Bank for ADSs?
Our depositary bank for ADSs is The Bank of New York Mellon.
10. How can I contact Yalla's Investor Relations Department?
Yalla Group Limited
Kerry Gao – IR Director
The Piacente Group, Inc.
In the United States